With Valentine's Day fast approaching, the bartenders over at TRACE got inspired to come up with two tasty cocktails in celebration of this romantic and sexy holiday. You'll find the recipes of these two exciting creations below. We've got one masculine choice with the "Bourbon Kiss" and "Cupid's Touch" for the softer sensual palettes. So come indulge in one of these masterpieces at TRACE or mix them up yourself for a nice quiet night with your special someone. XOXO
1oz Bulliet Bourbon
.75oz Licor 43
.75 lemon juice
1. Take rocks glass and coat the rim with vanilla-orange sugar, fill with ice and set to the side.
2. In mixing glass, add bourbon, licor43 and lemon juice; then fill with ice.
3. Give this a vigorous shake and pour over ice in the rimmed glass.
4. Top the cocktail with Brut Champagne and serve.
1oz Cranberry-Anise syrup
.75oz Lemon Juice
1. In mixing glass, add Cointreau, lemon juice and Cranberry syrup.
2. Fill shaker with ice and give it a hard shake.
3. Take champagne flute and add about 1/2 teaspoon cranberry compote.
4.Pour mixture into a champagne flute and fill the rest with champagne.
How would you like to win a Valentines Dinner for Two ($100 value) at TRACE Atlanta PLUS an overnight stay in a Spectacular Room at W Atlanta-Midtown on either February 13th or 14th?
Click the button below to enter. A winner will be selected on Wednesday, February 11th at 10am.